TELEHEALTH Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
The dashboard of Google Analytics traffic overview of “ International conference on Telemedicine and Digitalhealth” clearly reflects the interests of the global enthusiastic conference attendees like Doctors, Researchers and Technologists, , Health care professionals, Industrial Experts from around the globe who are searching to attend and present/exhibit their research/organization findings on highly acknowledged international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of about 29,388 visits. The total page views were close to 100,059 where our reports are analysed half yearly.
- More than 70000 Visitors visiting conference website to attend and submit proposals Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- For Under developing nations researchers our conference website is yardstick to quantify their research proposal submitted
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States of America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich, Copenhagen, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh and Istanbul.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on Site is over 2.00 Minute.
The Traffic Sources mentions that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from academic professionals and medical industries, research organizations, healthcare companies.
- Researchers are inclined only to the conferences where their profiles and abstracts get highest visibility and readership.
- The most accessible way for researchers to grow their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- Our Conference provides opportunities to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish potential contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get an opportunity to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Besides all these factors we also create individual speaker pages where their accepted biographies and abstracts are updated on regular basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
On behalf of the Organising Committee, Conferenceseries invites you to our annual conference International Conference on Telemedicine and Digital Health to be held during February 06-07, 2023 at Rome, Italy. The theme of the Conference ‘The remote delivery of healthcare services for managing COVID-19’ will underpin the need for collaboration and cooperation of individuals from a wide range of professional backgrounds. It aims to promote awareness and enhance research aiming in developing solutions for the various ways to enhance.
So, bookmark the dates: February 06-07, 2023; we assure you that Telehealth 2023 would be a great learning and knowledge sharing experience. Keep your eyes peeled for more information to follow.
Why Telehealth 2023?
Discover new ways to build your brand and get immediate traction.. Connect and grow your database with an engaged audience of over 200 informed delegates. Get on the investor track with unique access to the decision-makers at specially curated events. Step-up your engagement with global thought-leaders with their insights unique opportunities to meet Telehealth attendees and investors using multiple engagement options. Connect with responsive health care experts from all over the world. Share ideas with the best influencers in their fields and participate in thought-provoking panel sessions. Exchange knowledge and strategies with an energised global community
Let's Continue to turn up the Learning: Enhance the development of novel technologies and new trends in digital health, we need your research! Submit your abstract and present it on an international platform. With its scientific sessions, you are provided assurance to explore the latest technologies and breakthroughs that are specific to your area of work. No doubt the event has a broad scope of topics and continued in parallel sessions relative to the specific area of research. We anticipate an energizing meeting in July 2022 that guarantees great scientific debate, incredible logical level headed discussion and pleasant social collaboration. We additionally trust, you will make the most of your visit to the memorable and delightful city of Prague.
With a most dynamic approach in the event management, Telehealth 2023 organized by Conferenceseries offer a customized platform for each segment of attendees to present their research and experience. This International Conference features some critical attributes to make it worth attending.
Roundtable Topics: Intermittent discussions and sharing viewpoints in a panel of 4–5, on a common topic associated with the subject to highlight the concern.
Tech Insights & Demo: See game-changing technology come to life! Learn how peers are managing transformation today and how continuous innovation is driving the future.
Keynote Forum: Invited Nobel laureates and industry veterans share their enormous experience and vital research discoveries to inaugurate the program.
Plenary Talks: More than 60 speakers from top universities and healthcare firms present their research and address the attendees covering each and every aspect in Telemedicine and digital health
Networking: Have a casual conversation or get really deep with friends new and old. We’ll make sure there is semi-structured time for you to develop your network at Telehealth 2023.
Sessions and Speakers: Each year, CMG brings together leading technology practitioners and vendors for a conference like no other. With an emphasis on peer-to-peer education, the conference facilitates open communication and problem solving for its attendees.
We understand that the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic poses unique challenges for everyone. Frontiers meetings are committed to doing our part to reopen and help everyone get back to business. We remain dedicated to ensuring exhibitors and attendees can do business in a safe environment.
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.